Friday, November 7, 2008

Dody Gump






I am compiling a list of the great historical moments I will tell my grandkids about:

1. Assasination of JFK
2. Assasination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. Assasination of RKF 

(brief interuption - all this happened by the time I was 10. I actually thought famous men getting shot was a something that happened like clock work)

4. Woodstock
5. Moon Landing
6. Vietnam War
7. Resignation of Richard Nixon
8. Oklahoma City Bombing
9. 9/11
10. Election of Barack Obama

If anyone would like to help me with this list, please feel free to comment. 

No comments:

BLOG FROM THE HEART

BLOG FROM THE HEART

Words to Live By

"...by desiring what is perfectly good, even when we don't quite know what it is and cannot do what we would, we are part of the divine power against evil - widening the skirts of light and making the struggle with darkness narrower."

Mary Ann Evans (George Eliot) Middlemarch

People who visit